This is officially my last blog in London! I truly cannot believe how fast these 6 weeks have gone. I am so grateful I had this opportunity to fall in love with London. For my final blog I am going to write my list of highlights&must do’s for studying abroad in London!
- The Southbank – such a nice area especially in the beginning when you’re still feeling touristy!
- Camden Market – AMAZING food
- Indian Food – So many great authentic places
- Fish and Chips – An obvious one
- Traditional Pubs – Really fun places to go and feel like a local!
- Get away to an English (OR Welsh!!!) country side – I loved Wales because I got to get away from the city and experience the rural areas of the United Kingdom.
- Eat Sainsbury meal deals – so good and so cheap
- Costa Coffee – Like Starbucks, but better!
- Ride the Tube as much as possible – I seriously am going to miss the Tube so much!
- Hyde Park – A beautiful area to relax
Overall, I had an amazing time in London and cannot wait to come back!!